Terms & Conditions
Read very carefully:
This site is operated by D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CovertHypnosis.com offers education and entertainment on the topic of
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Intimacy and Sexuality ,
- Attraction and Seduction
- As well as products and services related to relationships, dating, and sexual health.
All content, products, and services are not to be considered as legal or professional advice, and are to be used for personal entertainment purposed only.
1. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Confidentiality and trade secrets: You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights by other laws and their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement.
Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
3. DISCLAIMER: D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. Further, D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate.
D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected.
You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site.
This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than www.unlimitedlover.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site.
In addition, D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site.
This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. responsible should any site link to you a site which you find offensive. D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than this site.
D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or your use of any site linked from or to this site.
This imitation includes any circumstance in which D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. or its representative has been advised of potential liability.
Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, D.V.A. Communications L.L.C.’s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
4. You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter.
This newsletter is offered as a free service by D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. and no purchase is necessary.
On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter.
If you have trouble subscribing or unsubscribing, you may contact us at email@example.com for personal attention.
- By entering this website, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter,
- and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. or www.coverthypnosis.com in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list,
- and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
- You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website.
- If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
D.V.A. Communications L.L.C.
3830 Valley Center Drive
Ste. 705 PMB 371
San Diego, CA 92130
5. NOTICE ABOUT TESTIMONIALS:
- Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. products, and are submitted to D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. voluntarily by customers.
- If you would like to submit a testimonial to D.V.A. Communications L.L.C,
- you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of D.V.A. Communications L.L.C., which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial,
- which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.Some customers that have submitted testimonials maybe have received a D.V.A. Communications L.L.C. product or service as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials.
Thank you very much!
6. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return within the specified time period for a full refund, depending on the type of program purchased:
* Electronic programs will be refunded up to 60 days after the date of purchase. If backup discs were included in the electronic program purchase, the discs must be returned within 30 days of the refund request for a full refund.
* Standalone CD or DVD programs will be refunded up to 90 days after the date of purchase, upon receipt of the returned item.
All returned programs must be in the condition you received them and include the original packing slip.
We highly recommend you return the program using a tracking number. All transactions are conducted in United States dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
7. This website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18.
By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.